• Blog Slide
  • Blog Slide
  • Blog Slide
Jun

Treat Your Family to a Camping Adventure

Written by admin. Posted in Camping in pennsylvania, Indiana camping, Ontario camping

Cabins in missouri

In the last year, about 43 million people living in the United States went camping. When you are in Indiana camping is a fun activity to keep your kids entertained and have them experience new things. With all the people that went camping last year, they are bound to make some new friends while you are camping in indiana or where ever you decide to go!

While you are in Indiana camping would be a lot safer for you and your family if you brought a first aid kit. When you have a first aid kit, if you or a member of your group suffers a cut, bee sting or allergic reaction you will surely be prepared to take care of those ailments. You should pack antiseptics for cuts and scrapes, tweezers, insect repellent, bug spray, a snake bite kit, pain relievers, and sunscreen. If you decide to stay in cabins in Indiana you might be slightly safer from these elements but you can still run into them if you are not careful.

When you are in Indiana camping safety is very important to keep track of. In addition to a first aid kit, this includes a map, compass, flashlight, knife, waterproof fire starter, personal shelter, whistle, warm clothing, high energy food, water, and insect repellent. When you are taking your family camping you should be sure to find a park that will work for you and your family and their safety needs.

When you are staying in Indiana camping is the most enjoyable when you leave yourself enough time during the day to set up. Be sure to plan your trip so that you arrive at your actual campsite with enough daylight to check over the entire site and to set up your campsite. Doing this is a much better option than arriving at night and attempting this process without any natural light. More research here: www.campjellystone.com

Trackback from your site.

Comments (19)

• September 29, 2013 at 8:31 am |

One time when I went camping with my family, I got a really bad snake bite. My brother saved me when he remembered that you can suck the venom out as long as you do not swallow it. We found out later that it ended up being poisonous.

• Craig Oldson
    February 16, 2014 at 3:14 pm |

That is crazy! Snakes freak me out so much. I really do not like being around them. I am glad that your brother was able to save you, though.

• March 18, 2014 at 2:44 pm |